Hotel u Lva is located in the historic centre of the town of Bílina on the south-eastern side of Mírové náměstí (Peace Square), towering over which is a Baroque Lobkowicz chateau that was built between 1675 and 1682. The hotel building dates back to the 13th century, with the first written references to Hotel ”U bílého lva” coming in 1666. It was run as a private hotel or inn until 1948, when it was nationalised and becaue part of the ”Restaurace” national enterprise. The town assembly decided to reconstruct the building in 1989 and it was ceremonially re-opened in 1993.
The hotel underwent complete reconstruction and modernisation in 2015 in order to meet modern demands.
- The hotel has 50 beds in modern rooms with en-suite bathroom and WC
- High-speed Internet connection throughout the hotel
- Restaurant serving international and Czech dishes
- Wine bar with a selection of the best quality wines
- Private function room and terrace
- Private car park